The extensive use of information and communication technologies led to the development of various new concepts and paradigms, such as the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence. Such concepts are used today in every environment, business, or private with the purpose of rising business efficiency, development of new services, and optimization of a business process. In such an ecosystem of interconnected elements and advanced communication between humans and machines, a great challenge is to achieve and retain the required level of security and privacy.
You are cordially invited to submit your paper to the workshop Intelligent Infrastructures Technology as a Bridge between Knowledge and Practice to be held as part of EAI Fabulous 2021 program on the 6th-7th May 2021 in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Future access networks:
- 5G access networks,
- Cloud RANs
- Self-organizing networks,
- Ad-hoc networking,
- Cognitive radio and Dynamic spectrum access,
- Spectrum offloading,
- Tactile Internet,
- Optical wireless communications,
- Antenna and radio propagation,
- Smart city networks.
- Internet of Things and Smart City/ Smart Environment applications:
- Wireless sensor networks and practical applications,
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) & device-to-device (D2D) communications,
- Vehicular communications,
- Smart grids,
- eHealth & eCare solutions,
- Energy efficiency and green solutions,
- IIoT (IoT in Industry 4.0),
- SHIoT (IoT in SmartHome),
- SCIoT (IoT i SmartCity)
- Industry 4.0,
- Ambient intelligence and independet living,
- Assistive technologies,
- Society 5.0.
- Communications & Computing Infrastructures:
- Digital Single Market
- Quantum Communication Infrastructure
- Quantum computers, simulators and sensors
- High Speed/High Capacity Networks,
- Optical Networks,
- Cloud computing,
- Software-defined networking,
- Network infrastructure of Inteligent transport systems (ITS),
- C2C, C2I, x2x networks,
- Big data and Data mining,
- User devices,
- Sensors (hw&sw).
- Security aspects in communications and data processing:
- Advanced solutions in Network Security,
- Physical Security,
- Privacy and Confidentiality in Data Communications and Data Processing,
- Quantum Key Distribution (QKD)
- Multimedia and content security,
- Digital forensic,
- DDoS scenarios,
- Applied machine learning,
- AI in digital security,
- Digital forensic
- AI in future forensic.
- Signal processing & Multimedia:
- Advanced algorithms for signal processing,
- Positioning and Localization,
- Video and Image signal processing,
- Audio processing,
- Third sense multimedia & communication,
- Quality of service (QoS), Quality of Experience (QoE),
- Quality of service (QoS)
- Quality of Experience (QoE).
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
FABULOUS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
- Information Open Access journal (indexed in Scopus (Elsevier), Ei Compendex, Emerging Sources, Citation Index (ESCI-Web of Science), etc.
(subject to additional fee)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section). Workshop papers should be from 8 to 11 pages.
Submission Deadline: 4 January 2021
Notification Deadline: 18 February 2021
Camera-ready Deadline: 5 March 2021
Conference: 6 – 7 May 2021
University of Zagreb, Croatia
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia
University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina